November 8, 2010

PASTVSPRESENTVSFUTUREWHOWINS??

past vs present.well this few things happen to me when im back from matriks.its just i do really miss the things that has past but i know i should face the reality that always haunt me everytime i wake up from my past dream.whatever it is imy my past but i do love u my present
this is a few things that happen in  past and present


before this i always wake up in the noon but now before 7 am.
before this my mum was the one who do my laundry.but now i do it on my own.
before this my dad was like the tiger in my family but now he was a good friends of me.
before this my mum always hug and kiss me but now my turn to hug and kiss her.
before this when i want to cross the road my mum used to hold my hand and crossed the road with her.but now it was my turn to hold my mum hands and wallking with her to the places that she wants to.
before this i am closed to my siblings.but now we are even more closer to one another with the new members of the family.
before this i just have a friends from my school and the area of my house.but now i had a friends from different places around malaysia.
before this my point of view of life was too narrow and shallow.but now i already open my heart and my mind to it.before this i am noboby.but now i somebody.and in the future i am always be the new hammaddali.


ps:whatever it is past present or future i am still happy and proud of myself.i am proud to be the son of mohd dali and saniah shahidun.i am proud to be the grandchildrens of shahidun and rabaah,lat and chik.i am proud to be ur friends,i am proud to be ur followers,i am proud to be your stalker,i am proud to follow u.i am proud when u read my crapping stuff.on top of this i am proud of myself.that the most important one.thanks everyone coz all of u has shape me to become what i am today heee thanks.




PPOOTTSSLLUUFF

No comments: