November 10, 2010

MEROKOKMANAADAGAYA

why u wasting tour young life with those stuff??i really wanted to talk like that to the boys that i met just now.he was 8 years old i think and he was SMOKING.yeasss he was SMOKING.when i see him he just let the smoke out of his mouth and making faces to me.and i was like WTH.luckily i was with my mum and luckily he was not my brother or what so ever.

i dont understand,government had spend A LOT i state it again A LOT regarding this things,campaign here campaign there but then its still happen.the trend of smoking among the teenagers.i cant explain this things.you also cant explain this things.whatever it is it was the right of the person itself to become smoker or not.as for me i am really not into those things.yeass my father smoker,but it does not mean that i will follow his step.besides my mum always state that she gives me a hundred percent freedom.but i must obey the 3 laws.
DONT TAKE DRUGS.
DONT DO SOMETHINGS THAT WILL HURT YOUR PARENTS.
DONT SMOKE.DONT SMOKE.DONT SMOKE.
i just obe the three rules and i had the freedom.its easy right.hee

so to all the smoker out there im not said that what u did was wrong but i think u should think it again.why must all of you waste the money with that thing??to all the reader who want to started i think all of you should forget it.it does not give u any benefiits at all.besides it will cause the other problem.and for myself i think i should not involve with this things.dont be like cakap tak serupa bikin ye hammad.heee



ps:really want to meet that boys and said the effect of smoking.why he waste his young life for that thing??haishh hopefully it not happen to my family ya.sooo everyone say no to smoking.MEROKO?MANA ADA GAYA hee :)


FULLSTOPP

No comments: