November 10, 2010

FRIENDS

new friends vs the oldies.well actually this things shouldnt be write here.because new friends or the old ones they still my friends.but on top of that there are sort off my friends that totally change.i mean not by their physical state.but then their attitude,their dress up,and the way they talked also change.idk why they turn like that.maybe influnce  by the others??

whatever it is they still my friends.i cant ignore them when they change.besides that was their right to become like that.so as a good friends i should accept all the changes and act like we used to be.hee.but if there is a changes that we dont like we can say those thing to them.at least they know.we shouldnt talk that things behind them because that thing was not cool and good at all.

talking about a friends i do miss the time we are together.i really need you all.my fellow friends
.all of you has make me smiling when the sorrow coming.
all of u has make me breathing when the good time leaving.
all of u make my day become easier.
make my time become more precious.
make my writing become better.
make my world become larger.
make my dream becomes reality.
make my hopes becomes higher and make urge to achieve that.thankss to all of u :)



ps:whatever we call u are kawan,friends,buddy,sahabat but u all still the one.the person that i can count on the person taht i can rely on the person that i can trust.ily,imy,i need all of you all the time.thanks coz all of u always reminds me on myself.thanks coz all of u had show me what the meaning of friends thanks coz all of u has becomng my true friends.
thanks
FULLSTOPP

No comments: